Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us.
However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy. But still for theory purpose here it is :- If an item you ordered from NandiDimps.com does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
We are dedicated at NandiDimps.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition.
However, there is a remote possibility that:
- The item may be damaged during transit.
- Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
- Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
- Or if the size of the stitched garment, selected does not fit you and you need a different size.
Policy for Items Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defects / Wrong Items
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product.
It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we’ll give you instructions on how to proceed.
- We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you.
• For all stitched garments – Dress, Sarees, Blouses and Dupattas pieces we offer you returns if the original item did not fit you. Only a different size of the original item can be exchanged.
If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you
Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns
- Always email us first if you have a problem on email@example.com
• Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item
Never send back an item without consulting with us. It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
• Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
• Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
• If you live abroad, the cost of shipping back to India above what you paid for shipping charges while receiving the product/s from India will be borne by you.
• Please return within 5 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
• We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
• We make sure we deliver our product to you as safely as possible. Likewise, please ship it back to us as safely as possible. If something happens in transit and the package doesn’t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to return the items to us through the postal/courier services suggested in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us. Please reserve the airway bill or postal receipt till we confirm that we have received the product.
• Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
For any complain / dissatisfaction with sizing and styling (all stitched items) —
We believe our customers understand that even if they get something custom tailored locally, multiple sessions of trial and alterations are needed before the desired fit, pattern and look can be created.